Design Ideas for New Homes – Entertainment Areas
The best part of building a new home is that you get to design the home any way you like. You get to put your own personal stamp on it. You get the opportunity to design it for you and your family and how you live in your home.
Today, we will look at how a new home should be a home that is easy to entertain in. Women want to be able to have friends and family over to they home and be proud of it.
Here are a few design ideas that you should consider when planning on building that new home.
- A big front porch design says “Welcome! I’m glad you’re here.”
- Covered front porch offers a perfect place to chat with friends and neighbors.
- Spacious rear deck provides a great place to gather with a few close friends.
- An Open great room plan offers lovely views throughout your home and enhances entertaining as everyone is always connected.
- Consider installing a impressive built-in cabinetry for your media equipment next to the corner fireplace.
- Open the kitchen area into the breakfast area that is open to the great room keeps everyone connected while you entertain. Than design that prefect island to define each space with a sink in it and you have just created “Command Central for Entertaining”.
- What about a 24” beverage refrigerator in your island so that your quest have easy access to the beverage of they choices without fumbling thru last night left over that are stored in your refrigerator.
- Don’t forget a coat closet for quest.
- A kitchen equipped with 2 ovens, a stove or cook top with at least 5 burners and a microwave can facilitate a dinner parties and large gatherings.
Not all homes are easy to entertain in. They are designed to entertain easy in.
Remember, greatness in is the details. It is those small details that will make your next home a custom home. Good luck designing your own home. I hope this helps you with you building your next new home.